Thursday, August 15, 2013

pound class

I've been slacking when it comes to running lately- I've been signing up for all of these barre classes instead and then I'm too tired to move, never mind run. But tomorrow I have no classes and I AM going to run. 

I went to a pound class last night. It's really cool- each set of moves is coordinated to a song, and the type of moves you do changes with every song. There are core songs, cardio songs, legs songs, and butt ones. You're given these two little drum sticks that you pound the ground with. Pretty cool and definitely tiring. We were all lying on the ground in piles of sweat at the end. I love workouts like these- you know you're getting in everything you need in one 45 minute class. I'm going to try it next Wednesday again. It can get a little tricky to keep up since the moves go so so quickly and there's very little time to explain, since you're tied to the song, so I think going again will help. 

Tonight's another barre class, tomorrow is a run day!

No comments:

Post a Comment