Monday, July 8, 2013

introduction

hi.

i'm a 21 year old girl with aspirations to run a 5k. in 10 weeks from now. the only other time i've run before was for the 1 mile test in 7th grade gym. pretty sure i didn't break 10 minutes then, pretty sure i still won't now. but for me, it's not about the time, but the distance.

i've always taken exercise "classes"- i'm obsessed with barre (and that's not going anywhere while i do this), i've taken yoga, pilates, reformer. pretty much anything where i can rely on those around me and my instructor to push me.

and now i've decided it's time that i push myself.

so here we go. i'm going to follow the couch to 5k program and document each day here to hold myself accountable and stick to the plan and achieve my goal. cheesy yes, but i want to do it!

so off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment