Thursday, July 11, 2013

week 1, day 3 (workout 3)

week 1 is over! i completed day 3 today- the same workout as the first 2 days (60 seconds running, 90 seconds walking). week 2's workout is 90 seconds running, 2 minutes walking. i think i can bump up my running by 30 seconds!

i'm so excited to get started on week 2 that i think i might do it tomorrow! i'm really happy with how things are going. yes, i know i'm 3 days in, but still i've worked out when i've said i was going to (without dragging myself to a pre-paid class!) and i haven't completely died yet!

i wore my lululemon speed shorts today. i sometimes get a size 2, sometimes a size 4. i definitely need to wear my 2s when i'm running. i wore a pair of size 4s today and they were falling down! not fun pulling your pants up while running. i also wore a power y tank. i think i like the run swiftly better, as there's just a little more breeze and it doesn't cling to your skin as much. so i'm off to get another one today i think!!

i've also learned humidity just isn't my friend. i don't mind the heat, but when you feel so sticky it becomes really hard to push yourself!

and a quick picture of my favorite place to run so far- seeing these ducks make me so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment