Thursday, July 11, 2013

no one mentioned the blisters...

so i came to the realization that i've never worked out with shoes on before.

yeah, weird i know. but my feet hurt. maybe i need to get new sneakers? i don't know, but the back of my heels are killing me and it's just been a few runs so far!! i miss the padded mats of barre.

on to barre.
LITERALLY THE HARDEST WORK OUT EVER TODAY.
the arm sequence went on. and on. and on. i always try to power through and stop as little as possible, but that just was NOT happening. i had to stop and rest my shoulders frequently.

but i have realized that barre has taught me to follow the beat of the music, something that i think will help pace myself when it comes to longer runs. still need to work on finding the right music to run to.

No comments:

Post a Comment